Average Price in East Village - Downtown: $750,840 / County Average: $1,794,933
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in East Village - Downtown: $600 / County Average: $798
Average Walkscore in East Village - Downtown: 99 / County Average: 47
Average Year Built in East Village - Downtown: 2005 / County Average: 1983
Average Days on Website in East Village - Downtown: 37 / County Average: 45
East Village - Downtown CA Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in East Village - Downtown
Look no further than this ultra-chic residence in the exciting east village...
Fabulous city and bay views can be yours- soak it all in from this upgraded southwest residence on the 13th floor of smart corner...
Now is the time to make east village home! situated on the 4th floor of union square’s most desirable building, this neat & tidy south-facing residence boasts high ceilings and expansive windows with great city views...
The dream vacation/second home that practically pays for itself...
This sophisticated penthouse at metrome boasts lovely east facing views of the city and mountains beyond...
Stylish downtown living in this very large 2 story unit in east village’s chic m2i...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie was amazing at helping me find a home! As a first time home owner, I was overwhelmed, but she took so much time and effort to make me feel comfortable. I had been with another agent prior, and there is no comparison. Valerie is a consummate professional who has her clients' best interests as her focus. I could tell this was more than a job for her."