Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in East Ridge: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in East Ridge: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in East Ridge: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in East Ridge: 18794 / Average: 18794
East Ridge CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in East Ridge
beautiful single story home in the highly desirable gated community East Ridge estates. the home features two large bedrooms and bathrooms. the master bedroom has a large en-suite bath, with walk in shower, jacuzzi soaker tub, large his and hers walk in closets. large family room features a fireplace and vaulted ceiling. the kitchen has been updated with new quartz counter tops and a gorgeous new backsplash. separate dining room and eat in kitchen. there is also a huge laundry room with tons of storage and an oversized two car garage. there are three french doors leading to the two patios. the entire outside of the home is beautifully landscaped and has multiple fruit trees including an orange, tangerine and lemon tree. this 55+ gated community has many amenities including: clubhouse, pool, tennis court, pickle ball courts, bocce ball, putting green, shuffle board, gated rv parking, walking trails, community fruit trees and garden....
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie Macleay was the list agent on a house that we bought.
We liked her so much we sent her a closing gift!
Valerie helped us rent the house when we had to move.
When it came time to sell, no question, Valerie was the realtor for us!
She listed AND found us a buyer I record time!
Like Valerie says, "Don't Make A Move Without Me!""