Average Price in DEL MAR TERRACE: $0 / County Average: $1,805,180
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in DEL MAR TERRACE: $0 / County Average: $744
Average Walkscore in DEL MAR TERRACE: 30 / County Average: 46
Average Year Built in DEL MAR TERRACE: 1997 / County Average: 1984
Average Days on Website in DEL MAR TERRACE: 18762 / County Average: 49
DEL MAR TERRACE CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in DEL MAR TERRACE
Nestled in the highly desired community of Del Mar Terrace, this home encompasses the finest elements of coastal living...
30-day minimum rental. $1,500 weekly, $2,000 weekly in high summer...
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to build your dream home in del mar...
mid century modern located in the highly desirable & eclectic Del Mar Terrace neighborhood! the incredible style & function of this simpson & gerber architectural treasure was featured in aia homes for better living awards 1970, an honorable mention recipient! excellent natural light. peak ocean & lagoon views, potential for more expansive views. less than a mile from the front door to the shore at torrey pines state beach. walk to restaurants & coffee bar. minutes to schools, restaurants, shopping, medical facilities, torrey pines golf course, old del mar & more!!...
Remodeled and full of designer upgrades! this turn-key ocean view townhouse offers 4 bedrooms (one currently configured as a home office) and is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly desirable sea village community of del mar...
Stunning custom home ensconced in the heart of Del Mar Terrace...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie was amazing at helping me find a home! As a first time home owner, I was overwhelmed, but she took so much time and effort to make me feel comfortable. I had been with another agent prior, and there is no comparison. Valerie is a consummate professional who has her clients' best interests as her focus. I could tell this was more than a job for her."