Average Price in DEL MAR TERRACE: $2,922,500 / County Average: $2,150,920
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in DEL MAR TERRACE: $993 / County Average: $893
Average Walkscore in DEL MAR TERRACE: 31 / County Average: 45
Average Year Built in DEL MAR TERRACE: 1994 / County Average: 1981
Average Days on Website in DEL MAR TERRACE: 70 / County Average: 56
DEL MAR TERRACE CA Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in DEL MAR TERRACE
Rarely available tri-level townhome at popular sea village...
enjoy the convenience of an elevator that services each level of this spacious home. Del Mar Terrace has become the recognized neighborhood for privacy, solitude, incomparable views, access to casual dining, torrey pines state beach along the ease of nearby freeway access....
zen-inspired garden on lower level with room for spa or pool! whole house water filtration system. Del Mar Terrace is unique in that you get the status of del mar designation and zip code, but city of san diego entitlement and permitting. city golf rates at torrey pines too!...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Ms. Valerie Macleay provided very professional help to our daughter who was purchasing her first home. It was a smooth transition from showing her the home, helping her submit the offer, and finding a mortgage broker to help with her loan. McKenzie is very grateful.
Valerie located various professionals to help with painting and carpet, and still manage to close in the 30 day escrow time frame. These are all examples of what a good realtor/broker would normally accomplish for her client. In addition, she was nurturing to our young daughter, available to allay fears and answer numerous questions, and help us help our daughter, since we live 500 miles away. We can't thank her enough!"