Average Price in Coronado Hills: $0 / County Average: $1,794,933
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Coronado Hills: $0 / County Average: $798
Average Walkscore in Coronado Hills: 26 / County Average: 47
Average Year Built in Coronado Hills: 0 / County Average: 1983
Average Days on Website in Coronado Hills: 18844 / County Average: 45
Coronado Hills CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Coronado Hills
*developers-grading permit has been signed off! truly the crown jewel of Coronado Hills! builder’s dream with spectacular ocean views and captivating sunsets. septic and water are in and connected to the site. fully graded building pad (approximately 3/4 acre pad) and grading permit is done! large retaining wall with natural stone facade has been completed and signed off. brand new custom heavy grade concrete driveway has been installed all the way up to the building site. zoned for det sing...
Panoramic ocean, mountain and valley views surround this 26 acre prime development opportunity...
zoned for agriculture and horses. beautiful panoramic view lot in gorgeous Coronado Hills community. 3.07 acres with paved street access. lot is situated on a private road. water meter on property. electric and telephone connections only 200 ft away. rolling topography with some flat areas. zoned for agriculture and horses....
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie Macleay was the list agent on a house that we bought.
We liked her so much we sent her a closing gift!
Valerie helped us rent the house when we had to move.
When it came time to sell, no question, Valerie was the realtor for us!
She listed AND found us a buyer I record time!
Like Valerie says, "Don't Make A Move Without Me!""