Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Club Circle: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Club Circle: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Club Circle: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Club Circle: 18794 / Average: 18794
Club Circle CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Club Circle
This Club Circle west home features 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, in unit laundry and covered parking...
This upgraded Club Circle east home is being sold furnished without artwork and is move in ready...
leased solar system. located on the 9th hole of the Club Circle resort golf course with views of the surrounding mountains this 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is spacious and oriented nicely for entertaining. the living room features bay windows with tongue and groove vaulted ceiling and fireplace. new plank tile flooring in living room, dining room and kitchen. 2 car garage. throughout the home with lighting designed to accent artwork. back patio is private and nicely situated for enjoying the views. mature landscaping with outside lighting and concrete and flagstone walkways. screened patio has been enclosed to add approximately 200 square feet of living space. borrego springs resort is within walking distance. leased solar system....
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"As a Home Inspector I work with hundreds of Real Estate Agents, Valerie Macleay is a perfect example of a Professional. Her attention to detail, hard work and dedication to her clients is paramount to her success! Valerie is a Top Producer and I strongly recommend that anyone looking to buy or sell a home, contact Valerie and give her an opportunity to support and serve you. She is a five star agent!"