Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Carveacre: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Carveacre: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Carveacre: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Carveacre: 18794 / Average: 18794
Carveacre CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Carveacre
come experience the peace and tranquility of country living! welcome to beautiful Carveacre ranch estates in alpine, ca. nestled in the hills on just over 3 acres, this sprawling ranch home is sure to wow any buyer. apportioned with dual master suites, this house is perfectly setup for generational living. this retreat in the country boasts 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, flowing open floorplan, laundry room, gorgeous mahogany chef's kitchen, and is perfect for entertaining. the expansive deck optimizes the outdoor space and provides a relaxing spot to enjoy the endless mountain views. the property boasts multiple flat pads for your toys/rv, a storage shed and dual deck entrie...
amazing views and privacy abound with this gorgeous home sitting on 6 acres, adjacent to the cleveland national forrest in the Carveacre estates. huge boulders, mount...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie is without a doubt the consummate real estate professional. She provided truly comparable listing and sale comps to establish a realistic asking price. Then offered professional advise on fixing items, staging the home, held several open houses, etc. that resulted in a obtaining a near full price offer within a couple of weeks. Following through from opening of escrow to close, she was presented several challenges all of which were met to make a seamless transaction. Not only would I hire Valeria again, I would refer her with the greatest of confidence to anyone wishing to buy or sell a home!"