Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Carlsbad Crest: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Carlsbad Crest: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Carlsbad Crest: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Carlsbad Crest: 19020 / Average: 19020
Carlsbad Crest CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Carlsbad Crest
newly remodeled 2 bedroom 1.5 bath condominium in the lovely community of Carlsbad Crest. new appliances, new carpet, fresh paint, new window coverings, new bathroom faucets and more. gas range and dryer. super close to the beach and i5. community has an rv parking lot based on availability. garage is extra long and includes a work bench. garage has access to rear patio and the kitchen. very private cul-de-sac. two pools and two jacuzzis as part of hoa. nice areas of open spaces between buildings. in a great school district. very close to pacific rim elementary. poinsettia park is a short walk away. all of the benefits of living in carlsbad come along with the property!...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie is amazing! First off, Valerie is one of the most knowledgeable real estate agents out there, working diligently to meet the requests of her clients. Not only is she friendly, Valerie, is more than willing to explain anything that I didn't understand( as a first time buyer). Maybe one of the best parts about working with Valerie is that she really cares about her clients, and she goes the extra mile, when she definitely didn't need to. Once everything was squared away she got me a painter and a carpenter and arranged for them to come out and do the work on my condo. Valerie stops at nothing until the job is done, and done right. Go with this real estate agent and you will not be disappointed!"