Average Price in Bristol Cove: $0 / County Average: $1,805,180
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Bristol Cove: $0 / County Average: $744
Average Walkscore in Bristol Cove: 19 / County Average: 46
Average Year Built in Bristol Cove: 1986 / County Average: 1984
Average Days on Website in Bristol Cove: 18762 / County Average: 49
Bristol Cove CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Bristol Cove
lots of light and fresh air coming from the lagoon. more photos coming soon. low Bristol Cove hoa includes amenities such as access to boat ramp and dock. the attached two car garage includes a large closet to store bikes, kayaks, paddle board...
4537 cove drive consists of two (2) waterfront located apartment units on the shores of aqua hedionda lagoon in the highly desirable coastal community of carlsbad, ca...
tiered garden space on hillside in the back (backs up to adams street) breezeway can be extra storage this is very unique area of carlsbad within Bristol Cove that has access to the lagoon for boating, paddle boarding, swimming and recreation. extra boat parking is by yearly lottery.this is a detached home with a first floor bedroom bath and fr. the downstairs can be used to rent out for extra income and it has a seperate entrance and gated patio. no carpeting only area rugs. gas fireplace in the living room with a great balcony. kitchen has stainless and granite with updated kitchen faucet...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"If you are looking to purchase a new home, I HIGHLY recommend Valerie Macleay!! Valerie is an fantastic Real Estate Agent. She was extremely attentive and very professional. She made sure our transaction went very smooth and easy. My husband and i didnt have a mortgage loan approved yet and she referred us to her preferred mortgage lender, Jason Colburn with Freedom Mortgage, who made the transaction very quick and easy.Valerie is very knowledgeable. I have already referred her to all of my family and friend's and we will definitely be working with her again on our next home purchase!!! Thank you soo much Valerie!!! We love our new home!!!"