Average Price in Brentwood Heights: $1,312,500 / County Average: $1,755,849
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Brentwood Heights: $545 / County Average: $760
Average Walkscore in Brentwood Heights: 0 / County Average: 45
Average Year Built in Brentwood Heights: 1972 / County Average: 1982
Average Days on Website in Brentwood Heights: 21 / County Average: 52
Brentwood Heights CA Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Brentwood Heights
Tucked inside the revitalizing community and heart of vista sits this amazing single story home...
this gorgeous beach close home, located in the sought after neighborhood of Brentwood Heights-where homes rarely come on the market, is coming soon on 10/22/21! this home is on a large private lot w/an entertainer's backyard including an upscale salt water, solar heated pool w/waterfalls, baja shelf & spa & custom fire-pit w/bench. bar-b-que some great steaks at the built-in outdoor kitchen for your guests. this home is a short walk to top carlsbad schools. this home has 5 over-sized bedrooms w/large master bedroom en suite, newly remodeled master spa w/huge walk-in closet, exercise room w/additional closets. mb opens up to a deck that looks out over the pool. included is a huge bonus room, 3 car garage. no mello roos/very low hoa. *see attached list of upgrades....
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"If you are looking to purchase a new home, I HIGHLY recommend Valerie Macleay!! Valerie is an fantastic Real Estate Agent. She was extremely attentive and very professional. She made sure our transaction went very smooth and easy. My husband and i didnt have a mortgage loan approved yet and she referred us to her preferred mortgage lender, Jason Colburn with Freedom Mortgage, who made the transaction very quick and easy.Valerie is very knowledgeable. I have already referred her to all of my family and friend's and we will definitely be working with her again on our next home purchase!!! Thank you soo much Valerie!!! We love our new home!!!"