Average Price in Bostonia: $619,450 / County Average: $1,755,849
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Bostonia: $708 / County Average: $760
Average Walkscore in Bostonia: 0 / County Average: 45
Average Year Built in Bostonia: 1960 / County Average: 1982
Average Days on Website in Bostonia: 172 / County Average: 52
Bostonia CA Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Bostonia
Super cute turn-key and updated 2 bedroom, 1 bath in the alder woods community...
Calling all developers! great opportunity for expansion, large lot allows for additions; add an adu and maximize your potential with several rental units...
Great opportunity on this great corner lot home with 11,729 sq...
This stunning remodeled mid-century modern home sits on a huge over-quarter-acre lot at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by the peaceful hills & mountains of el cajon...
3 on 1 triplex property 2 car detached garage. over 18,000 sq ft lot...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie is without a doubt the consummate real estate professional. She provided truly comparable listing and sale comps to establish a realistic asking price. Then offered professional advise on fixing items, staging the home, held several open houses, etc. that resulted in a obtaining a near full price offer within a couple of weeks. Following through from opening of escrow to close, she was presented several challenges all of which were met to make a seamless transaction. Not only would I hire Valeria again, I would refer her with the greatest of confidence to anyone wishing to buy or sell a home!"