Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Blue Crest: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Blue Crest: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Blue Crest: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Blue Crest: 19020 / Average: 19020
Blue Crest CA Real Estate Market Health
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"If you are looking to purchase a new home, I HIGHLY recommend Valerie Macleay!! Valerie is an fantastic Real Estate Agent. She was extremely attentive and very professional. She made sure our transaction went very smooth and easy. My husband and i didnt have a mortgage loan approved yet and she referred us to her preferred mortgage lender, Jason Colburn with Freedom Mortgage, who made the transaction very quick and easy.Valerie is very knowledgeable. I have already referred her to all of my family and friend's and we will definitely be working with her again on our next home purchase!!! Thank you soo much Valerie!!! We love our new home!!!"