Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in BOULDER CREEK: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in BOULDER CREEK: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in BOULDER CREEK: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in BOULDER CREEK: 18833 / Average: 18833
BOULDER CREEK CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in BOULDER CREEK
need more room? home boasts a workout or 4th bedroom with a wet bar and private deck. located off Boulder Creek road surrounded by large lot properties, you'll see deer, turkeys, hawks and more. only a two minute walk to the california riding and hiking trail, everytime you visit this property you'll discover something new and exciting....
property located at base of cuyamaca peak by mile marker 9 on Boulder Creek rd. deep well pump house with water tank, sdge electric meter on site. seasonal creek, padded sites for rv or mobile home or home. cleveland national forest on south property line. located midway between julian and descanso....
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Just sold my Oceanside home with Valerie and I'm very pleased with her services. Valerie knew I was looking at discount brokers, so she gave me a great price on the commission. She knows the area really well and priced the house just right. We had three offers in two weeks! Valerie negotiated all the details and provided contacts for escrow and other services. Escrow was incredibly smooth (with help from the buyer) and we closed in just three weeks. I feel like I got a good price for the house on top of a discounted commission. What more could a seller want!
PS: Valerie doesn't skimp on service. She provided a marketing plan with professional photographs, postcards to my neighborhood, online announcements, and other good stuff. Since I had already moved, she also coordinated the termite and home inspections, and observed the repairs to ensure the contractors did a good job. Valerie was my trusted advisor and always professional."