Average Price in Audie Murphy Ranch: $0 / Average: $0
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Audie Murphy Ranch: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Audie Murphy Ranch: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Audie Murphy Ranch: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Audie Murphy Ranch: 19013 / Average: 19013
Audie Murphy Ranch CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Audie Murphy Ranch
horton custom home built in 2020 located in the saddlewood neighborhood of Audie Murphy Ranch community association offering such amenities to homeowners as community pools, spas, sports courts, skate park, club house, meeting rooms, hiking trails, biking trails, bbq's, fire-pits, picnic areas and many parks. two stories of luxury boasting approximately 2220 square feet of living space with a main floor bedroom & bathroom plus the master and two guest rooms upstairs. the open floor plan features vinyl plank flooring in the entry, kitchen and family room and carpeted bedrooms. vinyl plank flooring in all the bathrooms. large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, refrigerator included, pantry, tons of cabinets, island with quartz countertops, gas cooking and opens to the family room with plenty of space between the two rooms for a dining set. through the slider takes you to the large rear patio and pool-sized rear yard enclosed for optimum privacy with solid vinyl fencing. on the main floor you'll find a full bath boasting a single vanity and soaking tub shower combo next to the large main floor bedroom featuring carpet and custom paint, perfect for guests as you can even add a barn door and make it even more private. the second floor is appointed with carpet, custom paint, and features a large bonus room, laundry room with included washer/dryer, the 2 large secondary bedrooms have plush carpet, custom paint, and mountain views. the secondary full bath features a single vanity with a shower/tub combo. the master bedroom is huge with views of the mountains, large windows, custom paint, recessed lighting, and features an oversized bath with standing shower, soaking tub, dual vanity and large walk-in closet. added features include paid off vivint solar and adt security system, doorbell & cameras. located in the menifee union sd with taawila es and is in the middle of the 15 & 215 freeways, close to shopping and dining, this is a home you don't want to ...
* beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath home in the community of Audie Murphy Ranch. enjoy cooking in the open kitchen with granite countertops, plenty of storage, stainless steel appliances, and lots of natural light. there are three spacious bedrooms upstairs along with 2 full baths, a loft and laundry room. there is a fourth bedroom downstairs as well as a full bath. this home includes solar, so you will be able to take full advantage of the central air conditioning without the worry of high energy bills. you are close to shops, dining, parks and schools. *note: some photos have been virtually staged.*...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie has helped us with multiple transactions and has always gotten us top dollar while handling deals with endless knowledge and professionalism!!! If you are looking for an agent with experience, expertise, and rapport look no further! Her ability to communicate with other agents and go to bat for her client will get deals closed time and time again!!!!
Thank you Val!!!"